Now if you lived in one of these houses, you might WANT the bank to come and foreclose on you. I have been selling real estate for the past 31 years. I have never had one of the homes that I sold, wind up in foreclosure.
WHY? Because before I sell a home to anyone, I teach them what their options are. We go over their budget to make sure they understand what they are getting into. Back in the 1980's we had Negative Amortization Loans. When interest rates went thru the roof, people lost their homes. No one had thought that the great market of 1976 would create a situation where a person might loose their home due to falling home prices.
I have always told my clients that they should feel free to call me anytime if they have a problem with their home... mortgage or anything.
There are solutions to the problem of foreclosure.
Everyone gets into a financial pickle once in a while. Layoffs. Death. The economy. There are many factors that create financial trouble for people. Bad budgeting. Over spending. But there are solutions.
check out my website: http://lairddiversifiedservices.com




No comments:
Post a Comment